Who to go to for information about your Personal Independence Payment (PIP) claim

If you have questions about your claim for Personal Independence Payment (PIP), this short video is designed to direct you to the people who can best provide an answer.

This is a guide to the questions you can direct to Atos Healthcare, which does PIP assessments in some parts of the country, and the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), which is responsible for the benefit, and completes the other parts of the process.

In general, the Atos Healthcare Customer Service Centre can help you with queries relating to your PIP consultation, while the DWP can provide information about how to lodge your initial claim and their decision on eligibility.

If you want to read more about the PIP assessment process see our PIP FAQ pages or the PIP section of our blog for more information.

Share this post

Tags: , , , ,

Leave a Reply